Friday, September 16

Updates From AISPA - Ashok Bahirwani (15 Sept. 2011)

Good Evening Speakasians,

Wow!! This family of proud Speakasians surprises me no end. Every day I am introduced to the resilience of this family, the unity amongst the panelist and the solidarity for a company i have never seen before in my existence of 51 years.

Just to give a small example this is a mail we received from someone in Bangalore and I quote:
“Before I joined Speakasia I lived a life full of hardships and ran around to make two ends meet. My family luxury was to have three meals. Today my Bank balance is almost 18,00,000/- and I want to donate this to Aispa. Order me how to give this donation”

I replied by saying, “bas bhai rulaaye ga kya”. I declined his magnanimous offer by advising him that although his offer has been well appreciated, reminding him of his earlier days, I advised him to be careful with his money and that he should invest the same for his young child’s future.

The Association for the first time since its inception made a soft appeal for monetary help, to some panelists, and the response took me by surprise, I was inundated with phone calls from all over offering help. I was filled with wonder at the faith and generosity of Speakasians even after not having received a single naya paisa over the last four months.

The Association made this appeal for funds for two major initiatives i.e. a) The development of the Aispa site and b) the upcoming PR exercise. Each and every contribution will be issued a stamped receipt and the entire statement of accounts will be put up on the aispa.co.in website every quarter.

The recently introduced EXIT OPTION has raised many doubts amongst the panelists. Today I attempt to answer their questions as follows:

When will we get payment, if we apply for the exit?
A. The company is on record to say that this is the phase where they are collecting data of panelists interested in opting for the exit option. The Company will simultaneously approach the RBI to seek permission for affecting the transfers, the company has further clarified that they are also contemplating the option of depositing the money with the designated courts or any competent authority for further disbursement to the panelists. This shows the resolve of the company to ensure that the payments to all its panelists are effected on TOP PRIORITY.

Q. I have filled the EXIT APPLICATION. I have not got any confirmation E mail?
A. We all know that the company’s original website www.speakasiaonline.com which has all the data of the entire speakasia panelist is in the custody of EOW and is being investigated by them. Once the website is handed over to the company the company officials will then verify all the details from the EXIT APPLICATION and after such verification the verification E mail will be sent to the Panelists.

Q. The Panelist has taken part in the activities of the company and has earned RP’s more than the subscription cost but has not encashed any RP’s. If I want to exit now will I get refund of my entire subscription cost?
A. Yes he will get full refund; the refund does not depend on the balance of RP’s in the various wallets. The refund policy is quite clear; the refund will be affected in the following manner. Total cost of Subscription = Rs. 10000 (remember Rs. 1000/- is registration cost) less total amount earned and encashed.

Q. After entering all the fields in the exit option I pressed the bottom line ‘continue’. No further continuation. No acknowledgment mail received.
A. As per my information as soon as you hit the continue button at the bottom of the exit application page you get a confirmation message next to the continue button itself saying that your application is received.
We should appreciate that as the website is with the EOW, the company officials are unable to verify any details, and they are just collecting data as of now. Once, the site is handed over to the company, I am sure they will confirm the details. The continue button at the end of the page may be modified to submit soon.

I wish to remind all the panelists that the company is serious in normalizing the entire operation and the company is probing at all possible avenues to ensure that the payments are given to the panelists immediately without any delay.

Panelists need to remember that this business module of Speakasia has been a life changer in many a life’s and it has changed the living standards of scores of panelists.

“Government "help" to business is just as disastrous as government persecution... the only way a government can be of service to national prosperity is by keeping its hands off”. ---Ayn Rand, Author.

Have Faith, have patience, trust SAOL.

Proud to be a Speakasian

Jai Speakasia
Ashok Bahirwani
Secretary
AISPA