Wednesday, March 21

Updates From AISPA - Ashok Bahirwani (19 Mar. 2012)

Good Morning Speakasians,

Today was a very busy day; I wanted to post my update earlier but could not.

First of all I wish to thank the entire Speakasian family for showing support and concern for my Anticipatory Bail which was to be heard today but will be hopefully heard tomorrow at 11.00 am by the Principal Judge in the Sessions Court.

The few major things that have taken place since the 15th March, 2012 are important for me to place on record in front of this entire Speakasian Family.

On 15th the PP representing the EOW informed the Hon’ble Court that the Petitioner No. 2 that is me is not co operating with the EOW and is soon going to be made an accused.

Aggrieved by the statement i wrote to the EOW on the 17th at 12.15 respectfully asking them as to what kind of Co-Operation they seek from me and what information they want which I have not already provided and in response to my letter, within two hours, they send me a 72 Hours notice of Arrest.

I was shocked and aghast at this response which stinks of personal vendetta as somebody like me who has not earned a single “naya paisa” from the Speakasia scheme neither do I have any downline, could be arrested as being part of the crime (if there is one)

I have now come to realize that the EOW is not interested in my co-operation they are only interested in my submission and in my surrender before them.

The EOW wants me to go before them on my knees, with folded hands and head bowed in abject submission, with fear in my heart.

NO SIR, I will not do any of that, on the contrary I will go before every agency standing tall, my head held high in pride, like a proud speakasian and continue to fight for the rights of the 12.5 lakh Speakasians, the right to safeguard our liberty, the right to safeguard our money and the right to earn our livelihood.

I wish to remind all Speakasians that around the 24th November, 2012 I had informed this family through my updates that the PP had come before the Hon’ble Bombay High court and managed to mislead the Bombay High Court that the Hon’ble Supreme Court had allowed the EOW to continue investigation and again on 15th March the same PP misled the Hon’ble Bombay High Court and misinformed the Court that this time the Mediator had allowed them to continue the investigation. Both the episodes were false and nothing of that sort had happened.

On the contrary it was informed to the Hon’ble court that the Hon’ble Mr. Justice R.C. Lahoti ji was in fact aggrieved by the un co operative behavior of the EOW and it was feared what kind of report the Mediator will file before the Hon’ble Supreme Court against their conduct.

The EOW in its affidavit in reply both in the Hon’ble Bombay High court and in the Hon’ble Supreme Court have not been able to bring out any serious allegation or charge against the company, their affidavits are full of misinformation and falsehood and border on comedy, allow me to demonstrate how and why.

In their affidavit in the Hon’ble Supreme Court the EOW says that why should the company be asking the EOW for the details of the panelists they should in fact ask AISPA to provide the information as they represent the entire speakasian panelist family. What the officials of EOW fail to understand that AISPA does not have the financial status of all the panelists, this information is only available on the website of SAOL and unfortunately this access is with the EOW.

What amuses me the most is that instead of working towards getting the money to the panelists, why is the EOW working towards delaying the payments?

Is it not in Public Interest that the EOW should go before the mediator and assist him in ascertaining the dues of the panelists who wish to EXIT so that the panelists who want to EXIT can receive the money?

Another instance of misinformation spread by the learned PP before the Hon’ble Bombay High Court was that the PP informed the Hon’ble court that they had filed for a stay in the matter, as I write this update 4 days after the 15th no such information comes to our knowledge, clearly pointing at yet another instance of falsehood spread by the PP under instructions from EOW. I dread to think what will be the state of their continuous falsehood once the Hon’ble High Court comes to know about their deceit.

On a related note I would like to mention that in a recent report our old friend Justice Shri Mateen Hafeez sahib has reported that the EOW officials have 200 more complaints in their kitty. To which I humbly submit, let there not be 200, let there be 2000 complaints.

A complaint arises when one party says I have paid you, and you are not paying me back on my demand. The company is willing to pay back all panelists who want to EXIT, provided they opt for the EXIT OPTION. Let all those 200 complainants apply for the said EXIT OPTION and get paid by the company through the Mediation effort of the Hon’ble Supreme Court.

Where is the Problem? The company is bound by its undertaking to the Hon’ble Supreme Court to pay out the entire outstanding as ascertained by the Hon’ble Mediator.

In the AISPA press conference today, I asked the media representatives, what will the EOW’s 72 hour notice for arrest gain, save and except my arrest, the arrest of my physical body, this arrest will not be able to arrest my spirit, my thoughts, my ideas or the UNITED fight of the Speakasians. The battle of Speakasians, for the protection of personal liberty and the right to earn a livelihood is much greater than the arrest of Ashok Bahirwani.

If they arrest Ashok Bahirwani there will be another 10 Ashok Bahirwani’s who will stand up, on the arrest of these 10 another 100 will be born. This fight is of the truth, this fight is for our personal liberty, this fight is for our rights, this fight is for our constitutional basic rights to earn our livelihood this is a never ending fight till we get justice.

“There is no religion greater than truth and a truthful person knows no fear”.Rig Veda

Have Patience, have faith, Trust the company.

Morya… Bhai Morya,

Jai Speakasia,

Jai Speakasia,

Jai Speakasia.

Ashok Bahirwani
Secretary
AISPA