Monday, November 7

Updates From AISPA - Ashok Bahirwani (05 Nov. 2011)

Good Evening Speakasians,

I have been irregular in posting my updates as I have been very busy with my normal business.

But trust me my heart and soul is with all of you and I have been more then eager to post my update. The only thing that kept me away was my timings, in the last fifteen days or so I have been working till almost 11.00pm in the night.

A few interesting things have happened since my last update as follows:

1. Our dear friend Shri Mateen Hafeez has proved the old saying correct “hum nahi sudherenge”. Judge sahib once again reported in his trade mark mischievous and uninformed way on 2nd November, 2011. In his report he has proven that he indeed has no knowledge of the law, and sadly he is assigned the beat of Speakasia.

Mr. Hafeez starts by saying that the police have completed 90 days of investigation and will file their “water tight” charge sheet in November. I am not disputing or questioning his statement whether the police may file their charge sheet in November or not. What I wish to ask our Judge Sahib, is why he mentions the 90 day period, I hope he is not confused about the nonexistent 90 day time period to complete investigation. Chances are that he is confused, we all know of his confused state of mind.

Mr. Hafeez goes on to report in his trademark uninformed way that out of the total of 8 persons so far arrested in the SAOL matter he claims that 7 of them have been taken into custody by the Hyderabad police. Hafeezji, sorry sir you are wrong, the fact is that only 4 of the 8 persons have been arrested by the Hyderabad Police and are out on bail now. Important to note here is that none of the 8 people are in custody as of today.

Sir “kuch tho homework karo Na, kabhi tho homework karo na bhai”.

He then goes on to say that our inspirational leader and COO Mr. Tarak Bajpaiji has joined the MLM Business since 2004. Here again, Mr. Hafeez is far away from reality, as Mr. Bajpai has joined SAOL only in 2010. Before joining SAOL, he managed a Pilot Training academy in Indore and before that was a pilot in the INDIAN AIRFORCE.

His entire report is full of errors and wrong reporting and we Speakasians are all aware of this gentleman’s intentions.

Any way before I end my reply to his report I take this opportunity to wish Mr. Mateen Hafeez a very happy Eid Mubarak.

2. It is because of reporters like Mr. Hafeez and the misinformation spread by TV Channels that Justice Markandey Katju, has so correctly showered his ire on the electronic media. Justice Markandey Katju is the Chairman, Press Council of India. He was formerly a Judge of the Supreme Court of India after having been the Chief Justice of three different High Courts

We Speakasians laud the upright stand taken by Justice Katju and support him whole heartedly in his stand. We have been victims of the misinformation spread by the Electronic media. There cannot be a greater example than the Speakasian example, where a motivated media can be used to destroy the credibility of an entity based on falsehood, and a body of lies.

I agree with the Hon. Justice Katju when he says “In my opinion, a large section of the Indian media (particularly the electronic media), does not serve the interest of the people, in fact some of it is positively anti-people”.

I propose to write to Hon. Markandey Katju in his capacity of The Chairman of the Press Council of India. I will try and demonstrate before him the state of the Speakasia matter and how this model has been so grossly misreported, and how such wrong reporting has violated the basic fundamental rights of over 20 lakh Speakasians.

If I am given an opportunity to meet Justice Katju I will explain the entire episode in detail (our media subcommittee is working on collecting the data) especially the conduct of our dear friend Mr. Mateen Hafeez.

3. The Supreme Court matter was postponed from the 8th to the 14th due to some procedural reasons let me bring to your collective notice that such things are very normal when the matter is sub judice and for this precise reason I have been always urging everybody not to set any time frame while the matter is sub judice.

Unconfirmed sources inform me that the matter was postponed because none of the agencies involved have filed their written reply, if that is true then once again it is an issue in our favour, as it shows and proves that the agencies have nothing substantial or solid against the company.

I wish to remind my speakasian brethren that in the larger view such delays do not make a major difference. What is important that we should be on the path to victory which we are and this reminds me of the words of our inspirational COO Mr. Tarak Bajpaiji “We are bound to win and we will definitely win”

In one of the supplementary lists the matter is now being shown as posted for the 10th. The exact final date will emerge on 8th Evening when the final cause list will be uploaded on the Supreme Court web Site, till then dear friends do not get hassled, have faith in the judicial system of the country.

4. I received many phone calls yesterday, wanting to seek my confirmation on some meeting which had purportedly taken place between senior company officials in Mumbai.

I once again wish to bring to your notice, that I am the Secretary of AISPA and not part of the SAOL management. The company is not in touch with me, so I have no information what so ever about the internal happenings of the company.

If it is indeed true that such a meeting took place, then I think it is a positive movement and I don’t understand why we panelists should want to know of every small step of the company.

Dear friends, please understand this is a war like situation. Your company is under attack and we are soldiers who are standing united in support of the company. In war, the soldier is not a party to the strategies of the Generals.

I understand that as we are all only interested in quick normalization of the business activities and most of us are still wholly depended on Speakasia, our quest for information is insatiable. But we need to give the management the privacy it needs, to make some strategical moves and we should not expect to be kept in the loop at all times.

"Success doesn't come to you? You go to it."…..Marva Collins

Friends, Fellow Speakasians I very well understand your anxiety and empathize with all of you. The wait, especially at the end of the journey, is always the longest. I can smell the sweet smell of victory like the smell of the first rain.

Have Patience, have faith and trust your company.

Jai Speakasia.

Proud to be Speakasian…… actually very Proud.

Ashok Bahirwani
Secretary
AISPA